I'm a functional programmer, working remotely for Cisco.
I work in Clojure and use Haskell/Purescript during the weekends.
- I write softwares (backuped on github),
- I blog (you can follow new articles via RSS),
- I sometime make some presentations
|Yann Esposito <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|keybase||. . . . . . . .||yogsototh|
|lobste.rs||. . . . . . . .||/u/yogsototh|
|. . . . . . . .||/u/yogsototh|
|stack overflow||. . . . . . . .||yogsototh|
That website was created with the following constraints in mind by order of priority:
- Respect Privacy; no tracker of any sort (no ads, no google analytics, no
referrer for all external links, etc…)
pages containing Math formulæ are displayed using mathjax.
- Accessibility; should be easy to read on a text browser so people with
disabilities could easily consume it.
- RSS; you should be able to get informed when I add a new blog post.
If you are interested about technical details behind this website, take a look here.