I'm a functional programmer, working remotely for Cisco.
I work in Clojure and use Haskell/Purescript during the weekends.
- I write softwares (backuped on github),
- I blog (you can follow new articles via RSS),
- I sometime make some presentations
|Yann Esposito <email@example.com>|
|lobste.rs||. . . . . . . .||/u/yogsototh|
|. . . . . . . .||/u/yogsototh|
|stack overflow||. . . . . . . .||yogsototh|
That website was created with the following constraints in mind by order of priority:
- Respect Privacy; no tracker of any sort (no ads, no google analytics, no referrer for all external links, etc…)
- Accessibility; should be easy to read on a text browser so people with disabilities could easily consume it.
- RSS; you should be able to get informed when I add a new blog post.